- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Articles & Tips
The Benefits Of Driveway Washing
When you think about all the times you use your driveway, it doesn't take long to realize that your driveway might be the exterior surface you rely on the most at your property. But perhaps more than […]
Why Professional Pressure Washing Always Beats DIY
Pressure washing machines are available to rent or buy at almost any major hardware store, and the temptation to use one can be hard to resist. Like driving a sports car, though, just because you can […]